Invalid SQL: insert into active_sessions error

Corisen csyap@starnet.gov.sg
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 21:35:09 +0800

hi, we've been happily using IMP as a webmail client for sometime. Recently,
we migrated/upgrade our mysql database server. we use to run IMP using mysql
3.22.32 on RH6.2.

we tried to use IMP to on the new mysql database server 3.23.24-beta/Redhat
7.

we copied the horde database from the old mysql to the new mysql server. all
permissions are granted. we are able to login but at the inbox, the
following error messages were displayed. we proceeded to delete the old
horde database and re-generate a fresh horde database using the
mysql_create.sql script provided. however, the same problem still persists.
we have no choice but to move the horde database back to the old mysql
server.

Database error (HordeDB): Invalid SQL: insert into active_sessions ( sid,
name, val, changed ) values ('b434935671d769403f2b62c8056bdab8',
'HordeSession',
'base64:JHRoaXMtPmluID0gJyc7ICR0aGlzLT5wdCA9IGFycmF5KCk7IA==',
'20001201210513')
Database error (HordeDB): Session: freeze() failed.

pls kindly advice on the possible solutions to this problem.

your help is greatly appreciated.

thank you.