HELP !!

Pavel Sorejs sorejs@ms2.dkm.cz
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 17:51:39 -0800

I using Windows 2000 and trying to start IMP. I install horde, then i =
install IMP. I configure them and all seems fine, but when i get to the =
horde homepage and click imp i have got these errors:
--------------------------------
Warning: Constant no_action already defined in ./lib/imp.lib on line 23

Warning: Constant send_message already defined in ./lib/imp.lib on line =
42

Warning: Constant mailto already defined in ./lib/imp.lib on line 52

Warning: Use of undefined constant SORTARRIVAL - assumed 'SORTARRIVAL' =
in ./lib/imp.lib on line 631

Warning: Use of undefined constant LOG_LOCAL4 - assumed 'LOG_LOCAL4' in =
./lib/imp.lib on line 631

Warning: Use of undefined constant TYPETEXT - assumed 'TYPETEXT' in =
./lib/mimetypes.lib on line 604

Warning: Use of undefined constant TYPETEXT - assumed 'TYPETEXT' in =
./lib/mimetypes.lib on line 604

Warning: Use of undefined constant TYPEMULTIPART - assumed =
'TYPEMULTIPART' in ./lib/mimetypes.lib on line 605

Warning: Use of undefined constant TYPEMULTIPART - assumed =
'TYPEMULTIPART' in ./lib/mimetypes.lib on line 605

Warning: Use of undefined constant TYPEMESSAGE - assumed 'TYPEMESSAGE' =
in ./lib/mimetypes.lib on line 606

Warning: Use of undefined constant TYPEMESSAGE - assumed 'TYPEMESSAGE' =
in ./lib/mimetypes.lib on line 606

Warning: Use of undefined constant TYPEAPPLICATION - assumed =
'TYPEAPPLICATION' in ./lib/mimetypes.lib on line 607

Warning: Use of undefined constant TYPEAPPLICATION - assumed =
'TYPEAPPLICATION' in ./lib/mimetypes.lib on line 607

Warning: Use of undefined constant TYPEAUDIO - assumed 'TYPEAUDIO' in =
./lib/mimetypes.lib on line 608

Warning: Use of undefined constant TYPEAUDIO - assumed 'TYPEAUDIO' in =
./lib/mimetypes.lib on line 608

Warning: Use of undefined constant TYPEIMAGE - assumed 'TYPEIMAGE' in =
./lib/mimetypes.lib on line 609

Warning: Use of undefined constant TYPEIMAGE - assumed 'TYPEIMAGE' in =
./lib/mimetypes.lib on line 609

Warning: Use of undefined constant TYPEVIDEO - assumed 'TYPEVIDEO' in =
./lib/mimetypes.lib on line 610

Warning: Use of undefined constant TYPEVIDEO - assumed 'TYPEVIDEO' in =
./lib/mimetypes.lib on line 610

Warning: Use of undefined constant TYPEOTHER - assumed 'TYPEOTHER' in =
./lib/mimetypes.lib on line 611

Warning: Use of undefined constant TYPEOTHER - assumed 'TYPEOTHER' in =
./lib/mimetypes.lib on line 612

Warning: Use of undefined constant ENC7BIT - assumed 'ENC7BIT' in =
./lib/mimetypes.lib on line 616

Warning: Use of undefined constant ENC7BIT - assumed 'ENC7BIT' in =
./lib/mimetypes.lib on line 616

Warning: Use of undefined constant ENC8BIT - assumed 'ENC8BIT' in =
./lib/mimetypes.lib on line 617

Warning: Use of undefined constant ENC8BIT - assumed 'ENC8BIT' in =
./lib/mimetypes.lib on line 617

Warning: Use of undefined constant ENCBINARY - assumed 'ENCBINARY' in =
./lib/mimetypes.lib on line 618

Warning: Use of undefined constant ENCBINARY - assumed 'ENCBINARY' in =
./lib/mimetypes.lib on line 618

Warning: Use of undefined constant ENCBASE64 - assumed 'ENCBASE64' in =
./lib/mimetypes.lib on line 619

Warning: Use of undefined constant ENCBASE64 - assumed 'ENCBASE64' in =
./lib/mimetypes.lib on line 619

Warning: Use of undefined constant ENCQUOTEDPRINTABLE - assumed =
'ENCQUOTEDPRINTABLE' in ./lib/mimetypes.lib on line 620

Warning: Use of undefined constant ENCQUOTEDPRINTABLE - assumed =
'ENCQUOTEDPRINTABLE' in ./lib/mimetypes.lib on line 620

Warning: Use of undefined constant ENCOTHER - assumed 'ENCOTHER' in =
./lib/mimetypes.lib on line 621

Warning: Use of undefined constant ENCOTHER - assumed 'ENCOTHER' in =
./lib/mimetypes.lib on line 622

Warning: Use of undefined constant SORTARRIVAL - assumed 'SORTARRIVAL' =
in ./config/mailbox.php3 on line 31

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: page_open() in =
C:\web\horde-1.2.3\imp\mailbox.php3 on line 104
And i realy don't noow why?? Can you help me ??? I using the stable =
release.

> Warning: Use of undefined constant SORTARRIVAL - assumed 'SORTARRIVAL' in
> ./lib/imp.lib on line 631

[etc]

looks like you don't have the imap extension enabled.  check your php.ini
settings.

--mk23