[imp] Intenet Explorer 5.XX (IE5) + SSL

Christopher Kalos ckalos@gothambroadband.com
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 17:55:23 -0500

Apache 1.3.12, modssl 2.6.4., openssl 0.9.5.  I see many potential problems
with this according to your FAQ link, and it's all none too reassuring.

CK

-----Original Message-----
From: Josko Plazonic [mailto:plazonic@Math.Princeton.EDU]
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2000 5:50 PM
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: RE: [imp] Intenet Explorer 5.XX (IE5) + SSL

Hi,

I have rechecked modssl website and they do have now in FAQ a comment
exactly
about this issue at http://www.modssl.com/docs/2.7/ssl_faq.html#ToC48 (hm, I
thought I checked the FAQ a couple of months ago and there seemed not to be
anything about it there then, bu? maybe a new addition).  Apparently it
should
work (well, it does for me and some other people) - what version of apache
and
modssl are you running?

Josko