[imp] Install problem.

Simon Browning mail@thenexxus.org
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 11:33:28 -0000

> > but when I click on the imp I get this error.
> >
> > Fatal error: Call to undefined function: page_open() in

/usr/home/webmail/webmail.planetwebspace.com/htdocs/horde/imp/mailbox.php3
> > on line 104

I had this problem installing IMP, you're getting it because PHPlib isn't
set up correctly, or at least not the way Horde likes it. Since I'm not root
on the server I fixed it by creating a local copy of the PHPlib included
with Horde and ammending the .htaccess in my horde directory thus:

php_value include_path '/****/horde/phplib:.'
php_value auto_prepend_file /****/horde/phplib/prepend.php3
php_flag magic_quotes_gpc Off
php_flag track_vars On

and you would obviously change the path to suit your server.