[imp] Empty message sent

Daren R. Sefcik daren@partnersdata.com
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 14:29:51 -0800

It was same thing with IMP 2.2.x and php4.0.3x and I deleted all
files before re-installing IMP & PHP from CVS (again this morning and
the test.php file works correctly). IMP is the only php application
on my server, so there is no other app sharing a $message variable.

I just had another person use NN 4.5 from a remote location compose
an email and it worked just fine..is anybody aware of any kind
problem that Squid (as a proxy) could cause any kind of problems??

TIA..Daren