[imp] Install problem.

Peter Peltonen peter.peltonen@fivetec.com
Tue, 05 Dec 2000 16:31:52 +0200

> > > but when I click on the imp I get this error.
> > >
> > > Fatal error: Call to undefined function: page_open() in
> > >
> /usr/home/webmail/webmail.planetwebspace.com/htdocs/horde/imp/mailbox.php3
> > > on line 104

I am having the same problem too. I'm running RH 6.2 + php-4.0.3pl1-4.arvin
+ horde-mysql-1.2.3-1 + horde-1.2.3-1 + imp-2.2.3-1 installed from RPMs.

I can get to the horde page but when I click Imp it gives me the error
message. This problem occurs _only_ if I use the virtual host address
webmail.myserver.com that I defined in setup.php3. If I use my server's
"real" address like 123.123.123.123/horde everything works fine.

In my httpd.conf reads:

<VirtualHost 123.123.123.123:80>
Options Indexes
ServerName webmail.myserver.com
DocumentRoot /home/httpd/html/webmail
</VirtualHost>

And /home/httpd/html/webmail is a soft link to /home/httpd/html/horde

This kind of config worked with horde-1.2.0_pre12-1

When I remove the link and put /home/httpd/html/horde as the DocumentRoot of
my VirtualHost Imp starts working but it doesn't find some picture files
(like the login, imp logo and all is well).

What am I doing wrong?

> on the server I fixed it by creating a local copy of the PHPlib included
> with Horde and ammending the .htaccess in my horde directory thus:
>
> php_value include_path '/****/horde/phplib:.'
> php_value auto_prepend_file /****/horde/phplib/prepend.php3
> php_flag magic_quotes_gpc Off
> php_flag track_vars On

Well, in my httpd.conf reads:

--snip--
Include /etc/httpd/conf/horde.conf
Include /etc/httpd/conf/imp.conf
--snip--

and in horde.conf reads:

--snip--
    <IfModule mod_php4.c>
        php_value include_path '/home/httpd/horde-phplib:.'
        php_value auto_prepend_file /home/httpd/horde-phplib/prepend.php3
        php_flag magic_quotes_gpc Off
        php_flag track_vars On
    </IfModule>
--snip--

And the paths are correct so I don't think this is the problem...

On other server with the same setup I didn't do a fresh install but a
upgrade with the same packages and everything worked fine.

One other problems I ran to while doing the fresh install:

- I couldn't run the setup.php3 because I didn't have correct permissions in
the horde directories. I had to do chmod -R a+rwx horde/ to get it working.
Somebody could suggest me how to fix the permissions...?

Peter