[imp] Install problem.

Patrick Timmons ptimmons@courriel.polymtl.ca
Tue, 05 Dec 2000 10:46:52 -0500

I had problem with question marks too. The problem was that some links and
images are hard coded to horde/... I keep many versions of horde/imp on my
system and include the version number in the directory names. If your horde
package is not in directory horde and your imp package not in horde/imp you may
have problems with some links and images.