[imp] Who has implemented the automatic accounts add/del by IMP?

Olivier Kaloudoff kalou@kalou.net
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 11:28:15 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

	I'm doing such a thing based on libpam_pgsql (or nss_pgsql,
did not make my choice yet). The php script is going to:

	- ask for desired login
	- check if the login already exists
	- if yes, go re-ask desired login
	- if not, create a passwd entry with /bin/false as login shell.
		, generate a password for the user, and show him.

	with limpam_pgsql or nss_pgsql, users are stored in the
postgres database, not in the /etc/passwd file anymore.

Kalou
kalou@ynternet.org
 Ynternet.org
 Notre mission: Favoriser la coopération au
 développement entre jeunes grace aux ressources
 du reseau Internet