[imp] servers.php3

Patrick Timmons ptimmons@courriel.polymtl.ca
Thu, 07 Dec 2000 01:45:14 -0500

If you use a db, imp will use the replyto field in the db.
If you don't (or if the replyto doesn't contain a '@' character), imp will look
for a user define function ($default->custom_from_hook and function
imp_expand_fromaddress) and execute it. Else it's going to user your userid from
the login screen. If at this point the from it intends to use still doesn't
contain an '@', it's going to use the default from
$IMAPServers[$IMAPServer]->from_server.

So $default->user_change_from should be false, $default->user_server_list should
be true,
if you have $default->use_db=true the replyfield must be what you want or must
not contain an '@' character,
if you have a $default->custom_from_hook=true/imp_expand_fromaddress it must
return what you want or must not contain an '@' character. Only then the
settings in servers.php3 will be used.