[imp] secure connection

Rick Romero rick@valeoinc.com
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 14:05:05 -0600

Set up your web server so that any connections on port 384 (that
https or ldap? check /etc/services) can see the /horde/imp
directory structure.

Eg.  a Virtual Host in apache listening on the https port, and a
Document root of /usr/local/web/secure
where IMP is located : /usr/local/web/secure/horde/imp

You're /usr/local/web/secure isn't accessable from port 80, which is
probably something like /usr/local/web/htdocs

Get a certificate, and you're set.