[imp] secure connection only

Martin A. Marques martin@math.unl.edu.ar
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 13:53:13 -0300

On Friday 08 December 2000 11:59, Christopher Kalos wrote:
> Exactly as I was saying :)
> I've implemented this solution in the past, but nowadays, we just force a
> clickthrough on our webmail service, so you really have no choice on our
> end (for a regular user) but to use SSL.
> Of course, it's trivial to manually enter the URL, but no one over here
> would bother, I'll wager.
>
> All in all, still better than writing up extraneous PHP code.

Well, checking the apache docs, and trying lots of things.... I found that
this was the best solution:

RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule /horde/imp/.* https://math.unl.edu.ar/horde/imp/ [R]

Ofcourse, I have the rewrite module compiled and loaded. I'm open to
opinions, cuase maybe I did something that is not very pleasent for the
apache.

Saludos... :-)

--
"And I'm happy, because you make me feel good, about me." - Melvin Udall
Martín Marqués			email: 	martin@math.unl.edu.ar