IMP testing

jlewis@lewis.org jlewis@lewis.org
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 00:30:21 -0500 (EST)

I need to setup a second copy of IMP to test out modifications.  People
are complaining (just recently) about how the compose window doesn't fit
most mere mortals low res monitors.  I'm supposed to play with settings
and font sizes and see if it can be compressed a bit.

Anyway...is there any danger in just copying my IMP/Horde installation to
another directory, setting up a virtual host for testing with that other
dir as the document root, and utilizing the same phplib and mysql db as
the production IMP?  My guess is it's no problem.

 Jon Lewis *jlewis@lewis.org*|  I route
 Atlantic Net                |