[imp] semicolon and comma delim issue

william wallace wwallace27@hotmail.com
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 18:55:19 -0000

OK !.
This is a little bit tricky & bad programming idea.

We have quit the contacts from the features for our users, so we donīt need
all the contacts links. In compose.inc file in line 139 (more or less) you R
gonna found a table, ya could find it coz it have a lot of php tags on it &
addressbook.gif.
We donīt need it so we quit this table and put the message instead of table.

I donīt have the code right here but is something like:

Ya could give format to text with font & bgcolor, just copy the code in line
137 (aprox).
thatīs all. Is not elegant, but works for me.

Make sure to have a backup before do this !!!.
I hope Works for ya too.