[imp] Everything is working, but still can't login.

Liguo Song liguo.song@vanderbilt.edu
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 15:34:06 -0600

Hi, Andrei,

Thanks a lot for the help. The problem is solved. The only problem is
the default imap server is set up as localhost. After I change it to the
right name, it works.

But, I wonder why localhost is not working.

Thanks for your help!

Liguo (Leo)