[imp] magic_quotes on/off

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 11:35:39 -0500

Quoting Krzysztof von Mach <krismach@pair.com>:

> I was wondering if anyone else tried this before and encountered any
> problems with this. If not, than I don't think it would hurt to add it to
> the current version of imp and that would kind a solve the problem, and it
> would work fine for people who have magic_quotes either way...

In 2.3, we already have a switch on get_magic_quotes_gpc() that decides whether
or not to do this in compose.php. I'm going to make sure that it's in other
places as well for 2.3. For 2.2, it'll remain an optional patch (if you choose
to make it available as such).

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues