AW: [imp] IMP 2.2.3 and File Attachment Problem

Thomas Schulz major@rumms.uni-mannheim.de
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 23:01:09 +0100

Hi,

I solved the problem by changing the upload_temp /tmp directory in the
php.ini file to one which is owned by the user of the webserver.

Detaills :

changed upload_tmp_dir in php.ini to /hordetmp
chown <webservers user name> /hordetmp
chmod 700 /hordetmp was fine

Cheers && Regards, Thomi