[imp] How could I create the horde database ??

Rich Lafferty rich@horde.org
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 10:14:42 -0500

On Wed, Dec 20, 2000 at 09:21:59AM -0500, Ernesto Quintela (ernesto@ocpi.cu) wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> I check  my databases through the command "mysqlshow" and I don't
> have the horde database  . As root I run "mysql < mysql_create.sql "
> under
> /horde/scripts/database  in order to create and configure my horde
> database and I only
> got a help screen  of mysql , nothing happen  , there is not  horde
> database  created My question now is .how should I create the horde
> database?

Well, if piping mysql_create.sql doesn't work, just create the
databases by hand or cut-and-paste as that file suggests.

  -Rich

 Sysadmin/Programmer, Instructional and Information Technology Services