[imp] Logout upon selecting message to read

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 14:06:21 -0500

Quoting Lomax P Boyd <lboyd@umd.umich.edu>:

> Question: I'm getting several reports from users that they log in and select a
> message and immediately is taken back to the login screen. I've tried storing
> the session in the database and in an OS file, neither seems to help this
> particular problem.

Well, somehow the session isn't being set up properly for them. If you can
figure out something as to _why_, we might be able to help you, but with
nothing to go on - no idea of what is different for those whom it doesn't work -
 then I have no idea.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues