[imp] Customize

Martin A. Marques martin@math.unl.edu.ar
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 17:49:47 -0300

(martin@math.unl.edu.ar) wrote:
> > I think it would be good to have it as a string constant in defaults.php3
> > or html.php3
>
> I think it's a good idea for IMP to say "IMP" somewhere. But that's
> just me, and you've got grep and all the source if you want to change
> it.

I'm with you on both ideas. IMP should say IMP somewhere, but I don't think I
can convince the suit about it. And about grep, thats true (even if Solaris's
grep really sucks), after all that was how I changed it.

Saludos... ;-)

--
System Administration: It's a dirty job,
but someone told I had to do it.