[imp] Imp 2.2.0

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 17:34:22 -0500

Quoting Paulo Ricardo Almeida <paulo@integral.inf.br>:

> I had installed IMP 2.2.0 as my WEBMAIL, it's all right, but, when i
> want to erase any message i get a error on 141 line on mailbox.php3 file
> and the message can't be erased...what i do!?!??!?!?!?!
> The 141 line is the parameters to erase a message
> Ps: I already tried to install IMP 2.2.3 but i get the same error.
> PS:I'm a brazilian, so sorry for my bad English.

Your english is fine, but the details you are missing - version of php, the
actual error message - prevent me from giving you an answer. If I had to guess,
you probably have a broken version of php (3.0.15, I believe) and need to
upgrade or patch it. See http://horde.org/imp/2.2/supported.php.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues