[imp] login fails (was Re: [imp] undefined function: send())

Keith A. Chayer kchayer@bbcnet.edu
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 11:13:13 -0600

Quoting Max Kalika <max@the-triumvirate.net>:

> Quoting Craig Zimmerman <craigz@internet00.tbwachiat.com>:
>
> > IMAP Support                     enabled
> > IMAP c-Client Version            4.1
>
> Yikes!  This seems a bit old.  Try 4.7c or the latest 2000a from UW.

Actually, that's the c-client version, not the UW-IMAP server version.  I
checked my version (compiled from UW 2000a) and got the same 4.1 number.  I have
a hunch that's the IMAP revision support version number, as in, it supports
IMAP4rev1.

..Keith

--
"Agree with you the council does--your apprentice Skywalker shall become."
 -Yoda