[imp] Sorting of messages

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 15:40:39 -0500

Quoting Roman Boba <Roman.Boba@inseko.sk>:

> I'm running IMP 2.3.6cvs. I'm logged in and let's say, I'm in my IMP
> folder.
> By
> default, messages are sorted by date, oldest first,
> so when I enter the IMP folder I see the oldest messages (page 1). Now, I
> want
> to see the newest message , so I click to sorting triangle. Now  I see the
> desired page (again page 1). Now, I want to see to next page (2) of newest
> messages, so I click next page . Huh, I'm on page 2,  but  it's second page
> of
> oldest messages . Feature or bug ? Or configurable ?

I don't really follow you - if I'm on page 1 of my inbox, and click on the Date
triangle to sort by date with newest first, and then go to the next page (page
2), I've got the second page of "most-recent" messages - the ones that came
right before the first page, chronologically...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues