Problem report screen... Help!

Dan Ellis danellis@rushmore.com
Wed, 03 Jan 2001 07:15:24 -0700 (MST)

I'm getting bombarded by problem reports (nothing to due with IMP, but rather
password change requests, feature how-to's etc).  However, the problem screen
does not include fields for name or email address.  Could we include these in
the next version?  I'm rewriting the screen so I don't go nuts with 20 emails
from people who say, "Can you send my password --no name"...

Boss makes me track down who possibly could have sent it using the log files
of who was logged in at the time...(we are about service here...)

Dan

Sent by Black Hills Fibercom Webmail!