Invalid mailbox list warning message

chris@telerama.com chris@telerama.com
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 10:39:52 -0500 (EST)

Hi there!

I was wondering if anyone has ever seen this error message, and/or
knows how to fix it:

Warning: Invalid mailbox list: @telerama.com (errflg=3) in Unknown on line 0

It shows up in the mailbox summary list, and the number of times that
the error was displayed varied according to the user (i.e., this
message might show up multiple times on the same screen.)  It would
also keep showing up as the user read email and returned back to the
mailbox summary page...

We are using IMP 2.2.3, horde 1.2.3, and whatever corresponding PHPlib
that was included with that distribution...  The machine running
IMP/horde is a FreeBSD 4.0-STABLE box with mod_php-4.0.0.  The IMAP
server it is connecting to runs uw-imapd 4.7c.

I tried greping through my entire horde/ directory for "Invalid
mailbox list" and it turned up nothing.  Therefore I believe this
error is probably coming from the IMAP server itself, and IMP is just
relaying it...(?)

Also, this person's .mailboxlist file on the IMAP server only contains
one line:
speedbuggy# cat .mailboxlist
mail/sent-mail

If anyone has any clues as to why this may be happening, they would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
-Chris