[imp] Can't login to IMP 2.3

Patrick Boutilier boutilpj@ednet.ns.ca
Wed, 03 Jan 2001 16:13:20 -0400

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting Patrick Boutilier <boutilpj@ednet.ns.ca>:
>
> > tcpdump and the IMAP server logs show that IMP doesn't even try to make
> > a connection to the IMAP server. Here is a list of my config and the
> > contents of servers.php. Any help would be appriciated. Thanks.
>
> > IMP and Horde from CVS this morning.
>
> Have you checked the apache error log for errors?

When I click the login button I get one POST and one GET in the apache logs so
no help there.

[03/Jan/2001:16:03:18 -0400] "POST /horde2/imp/mailbox.php HTTP/1.0" 302 16216
"http://Staff.EDnet.ns.ca/horde2/imp/login.php" "Mozilla/4.76 [en] (X11; U;
Linux 2.2.18 i686)"
[03/Jan/2001:16:03:18 -0400] "GET
/horde2/imp/login.php?reason=failed&imapuser=testmail HTTP/1.0" 200 3617
"http://Staff.EDnet.ns.ca/horde2/imp/login.php" "Mozilla/4.76 [en] (X11; U;
Linux 2.2.18 i686)"

> Oh, and are you sure that
> your imap server runs on port 145? The standard imap port is 143.

I run IMAP on port 145 as well for testing purposes. There is just too much
traffic on port 143 when trying to debug this problem.