[imp] RPM to manage accounts

Rick Stevens rstevens@publichost.com
Wed, 03 Jan 2001 12:41:01 -0800

Mike Coughlan wrote:

> Can anyone please tell me the best way to count the number of messages in a
> users Inbox?  I am on RH 6.2 w/ imap 4.7.
>
> I have used the "from" command in the past on RH, but I can't seem to find
> that RPM installer on the web.
>
> Sorry for the cross post, but I would really like to find it, and "from" and
> "mail" have proven to be a useless keywords.
>
> TIA,
>
> Mike Coughlan

That program is called "frm" on RH6.2.  Give it a whirl.

(BTW, if you "man -k mail", you'll see it listed).

- Rick Stevens, CTO, PublicHost, Inc.        rstevens@publichost.com -
- 949-743-2010 (Voice)                     http://www.publichost.com -
-   Errors have occured. We won't tell you where or why.  We have    -
-                         lazy programmers.                          -