attachements erros with some kind of files

Darci Antonio Tartari dtartari@portoriogrande.com.br
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 16:51:14 -0200

I just finished to install IMP and start to test it and it´s really a nice
program but I´m having some problems with attachements.

            When I compose a message and the attachements were files like
foo.doc, foo.gif, foo.txt, foo.html, etc  there were no problems, everything
worked well. But when the files were kind of  foo.zip, foo.tar.gz, foo.exe,
etc then I received some strange erros that I listed below.

I,m sure the problem is not related with the size of the file because I set
it on 100000 bytes and the files used to test were smaller than this and it
worked when I tried attaching something like foo.txt .

I hope some can help to sove this problem and forgive me for my mistakes
trying to spell in inglish.
thanks a lot !

Warning: Max file size of 100000 bytes exceeded - file [file_upload] not
saved in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at °ö-:15) in /usr/local/lib/php/session.inc on line 448

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at °ö-:15) in /usr/local/lib/php/session.inc on line 449

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at °ö-:15) in /usr/local/lib/php/session.inc on line 450

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at °ö-:15) in
/usr/local/share/doc/apache/horde/imp/templates/doctype.inc on line 8

Darci Antônio Tartari
http://www.portoriogrande.com.br