[imp] Making IMP the first page

Jeremy jeremy@electrosilk.net
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 06:26:40 +0800

>  IMP is installed under /home/httpd/html/horde/imp.=20
> I've tried to link directly yo the imp but I loose the
> frame support.

This is what I do and I don't seem to have the problem.

Also my imp install is in the horde directory /home/horde/imp

If there are any errors in the php3 scripts then lots of stuff may not =
display properly - like frames etc.  I have turned on warning messages =
in the php config this has helped me greatly in fixing problems.

Jeremy

-------

# Added for Horde

<Directory /home/horde>
  Options Indexes FollowSymlinks
  AllowOverride None
  order allow,deny
  allow from all
</Directory>

<Directory /home/mydomain.com/public_html>
  Options Indexes FollowSymlinks
  AllowOverride AuthConfig FileInfo Indexes Limit Options
  order deny,allow
  Allow from all
</Directory>

<VirtualHost 192.168.0.1>
  ServerAdmin hostmaster@mydomain.com
  ServerName www.mydomain.com
  DocumentRoot /home/mydomain.com/public_html
  Alias /webmail /home/horde/imp
</VirtualHost>