[imp] suggestions, IMP 2.3

Anil Madhavapeddy avsm@horde.org
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 14:06:28 +0000

On Mon, Jan 08, 2001 at 01:00:09PM -0000, chuhei wrote:

> cuz we have hacked IMP to use qmail, courier-imap and vmailmrg, and what we
> are planning to do is to integrate it into ISPMan, to make it as a suite of
> webmail with mailbox and domain management tools.

Out of curiosity, what hacks did you make to IMP to improve
its working with vmailmgr and courier-imap?  I use them myself and
would love to see password changing patches and stuff using
vmailmgrd if you have them!  I've been meaning to look at that
for an eon, but like many other things, have never gotten around to it ;)

Anil