RES: [imp] problems with php3 extensions

Darci Antonio Tartari dtartari@portoriogrande.com.br
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 17:10:38 -0200

	Take a look at upload_tmp_dir if it is set to /tmp. In my case it
solve the problem.

	Now I am tryin to make the attachments work better. For some kinds
of files a can not attach. For files ended by .exe, .zip, .tar, .gz I have
erros but fo files ended by .doc, .txt, .html, .gif theres no problem.
	Who can explain how it happen ?  Who can help me, please ? It is
going to make me crazy !!

	I am using Freebsd 4.1.1, PHP 4.0.2, IMP 2.2.3.

	Thanks !

Darci Antônio Tartari
http://www.portoriogrande.com.br

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Jaime Torres [mailto:jtorres@shoppingpark.com]
Enviada em: segunda-feira, 8 de janeiro de 2001 18:36
Para: imp@lists.horde.org
Assunto: RE: [imp] problems with php3 extensions

Thanks for your responses

My imp this working well
only give me an error when i try to send attached files
The message is:
Warning: Unable to open ' /tmp/phpj67789 ' for reading: Not such file or
directory in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/webmail/horde/imp/compose.php3 on line
912

Can you help me?