Full mailbox warning revisited

Dan Ellis danellis@rushmore.com
Mon, 08 Jan 2001 13:00:27 -0700 (MST)

Before I go checking into the CVS for Imp2.3, I would like some advise first.  I
ask earlier (a few weeks ago) about being able to display a warning when the
users mailbox is over quota.  I was informed that this has already been
implemented in Imp2.3.

Is there any problem with grabbing the code from 2.3 and porting it backwords to
Imp 2.2.3?  I assume it should be fine.

Thanks in advance.

> Before I go checking into the CVS for Imp2.3, I would like some advise first.
> I ask earlier (a few weeks ago) about being able to display a warning when
> the users mailbox is over quota.  I was informed that this has already been
> implemented in Imp2.3.
>
> Is there any problem with grabbing the code from 2.3 and porting it backwords
> to Imp 2.2.3?  I assume it should be fine.

I am not aware of any such code.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues