[imp] Fwd: CONSOLE logging (How to STOP it)

rob@myinternetplace.net rob@myinternetplace.net
Mon, 08 Jan 2001 22:20:37 -0700 (MST)

Phillip,

This sounds like a problem with your syslog configuration.

What version of imp are you using?

What does your /etc/syslog.conf file look like?  (not that I know anything about
how BSDi works.  Have you called or emailed BSDi technical support on this yet?

rob