[imp] Fatal error: Call to unsupported or undefined function imp_add_address().....

Jeremy jeremy@electrosilk.net
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 19:24:49 +0800

> When I install IMP-2.0.0 Everythings is OK. But when I want to use the
address
> book I have this error:Fatal error:
> Call to unsupported or undefined function imp_add_address() in
> /home/httpd/htdocs/horde/imp/contacts.php3 on line 98
> Please can you help me?

The function imp_add_address() is defined in various database routines
db.xxxx where xxxx is your database.  Perhaps you have not got any database
support enabled ?  Or your config file has not been changed to add the right
database routines ?

Jeremy

(Pardon my English - I can not write French well enough yet :-( )