PROBLEM in jointe-pieces and sending for the same domaine in Horde/IMP

ouldm@linux-at-business.com ouldm@linux-at-business.com
Tue, 09 Jan 2001 20:29:57 +0100

Hello,

I now use Courrier-IMAP on My Lan server and IMAP 2000a/Horde/IMP on my
Relay.
I can sent/receive messages, but no to anyone in mydomaine (IMP do not
accept message from myname@mydoamine to myfriend@mydomaine, in the "TO:"
field the addresse must be different otherwise it refuse to sent).
the error (at the top of my popup window) is:
There was an error sending your message - Tue Jan 9 20:24:48 2001
Also, I can not sent correctly attached files, for example I got the
message. For a big file it do not gives me the hand.
And for certain file there is a lot of erreor mentionned in the window.

How I can solve these problems?

Thanks