[imp] Problems with dba

Jeremy jeremy@electrosilk.net
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 07:14:14 +0800

> Hello all,
>
> I was just wondering if anybody had seen this before, and that maybe knew
> how to fix it.  We are running RH7 Horde 1.2.3 and IMP 2.2.3.
>
> Warning: driver initialization failed in
> /opt/horde/horde/phplib/ct_dba.inc on line 30
.
. <snip>
.
> Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
> started at /opt/horde/horde/phplib/ct_dba.inc:30) in
> /opt/horde/horde/imp/mailbox.php3 on line 111

Track the problem down by starting at the first error.  I have found that
one error spawns many and curing the first can fix the later ones.

It looks like have dba related problems.  Try putting in some debugging
statements around the problem line.  It is probably not the code but a file
or database problem.

Jeremy