[imp] suggestions, IMP 2.3

chris@telerama.com chris@telerama.com
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 21:14:45 -0500 (EST)

> > Also, one reason I wouldn't use it as shown is because i don't know how to
> > resize the panes.  Can one make the left pane smaller?
>
> I would like this to be in preferences.
> User can choose to have in prefs
>
> * Frames or non-frames interface
> * If frames then the pixel size of left frame.
> * etc, etc.

I really like the idea of having the user be able to choose between a
frames or non-frames interface.  I'm a firm believer in the 'any major
change should be a configurable option' way of thinking.  Some people
will just prefer frames, and others won't...  That's just my opinion
at least.

Oh and by the way, I'm sure you all know this already, but to all the
IMP developers out there...  IMP rules!!! =)  Thanks for writing such
an awesome, easy-to-use, free webmail app!

-Chris