[imp] Internet explorer download atachments problem

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 00:25:56 -0500

Quoting Mark Orenstein <morenstein@alum.mit.edu>:

> I too have a similar problem.  Only difference is my installation of Apache
> is 1.3.14.

I can reproduce this, and it confuses the hell out of me. We're working on it,
though. If nothing else, there's a change we can make that will cause correct
behavior on all but a few files types (like word docs) that will load straight
in the browser and usually have a "save as" menuitem.

Anyone with more info on this, or who can reproduce the problem on different
browsers or with different scripts or stuff written in different languages, I'd
like to hear from you.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues