[imp] Managing multiple email accounts

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 14:26:08 -0500

Quoting Alexander List <list@cnsystems.at>:

> The ability to manage multiple accounts, with passwords stored in the
> database and one "primary" account used to log in to imp, would be a
> great step forward in eliminating proprietary clients like Outlook,
> replacing them with open source solutions.
>
> I am curious about your comments!

Well, yes, it'd be great. And it's something I'd like to add eventually. But
it's a huge change, and won't go in before 2.4, and it would really help for
someone to step up and tackle it if people want it in the 2.5/2.6 cycle.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues