[imp] IMP 2.3.6 / Horde 1.3.3 Installation Problems

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 22:23:59 -0500

Quoting Marc Clerc <mclerc@fissionweb.net>:

> Hi, I'm having some weird problems with Horde 1.3.3 and Imp 2.3.6... I don't
> think its a configuration error, but I'm not sure.
>
> The IMP site is located at http://mail.fissionweb.net/
> The Horde Test is at http://www.fissionweb.net/horde/test.php
>
> My system is WinNT 4.0 on Apache 3.0.14 with PHP 4.0.4.

Compile php with, or enable, the gettext extension. That'll take care of the
first error. But looking at all of the red "no"s at the test.php page will get
you farther - at the very least, you'll need IMAP.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues