[imp] PHP4 + IMAP + MySQL

Clive McDowell c.mcdowell@qub.ac.uk
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 10:05:20 +0000

Miroslaw,

yes of course this is a PHP/Apache issue but there is already advice
within Horde/IMP documentation on how to set up Apache/PHP. For many
of us IMP is the only thing we use PHP/Apache for. I thought it might
be worth adding to IMP documentation because we are being encouraged
to move to PHP4 for the next generation of IMP but the current stable
version still uses .php3 file extensions. Maybe it isn't worth it if
IMP 2.3 is imminent given that we have now discussed it on the list.

Clive McDowell

p.s. I did searches of PHP documentation/FAQs etc. without success -
the IMP lists were much more informative, thanks folks.