[imp] german / DE locale files ?

Carsten Guenther cguenther@guenthers.net
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 14:25:00 +0100

Chuck Hagenbuch schrieb:

> > i´d like to contribute german locales, do you have any further
> > definitions except the local/en/help.xml ?
>
> Everything uses gettext now. We need someone to volunteer to coordinate some
> scripts to generate the initial .po files, etc. Interested? =)

oh, shure: "those, who read, will see :-) "

ok, finished de.po with approx 230 translations, made msgfmt with
CHARSET iso-8859-1 and ENCTYPE base64, did not know any better.
completed installation in de/LC_MESSAGES with imp.mo and did all the
work in imp/config/conf.php with language de and charset iso-8850-1 and
in horde/config/lang.php.

so im able now to select "Deutsch" as a language on login and in
preference, but horde/imp continues talking english... any hint ?

brgds
c.

--
| GCSysteme                   | Tel  : +49 (0)700 GUENTHER      |
| Carsten Günther  Cpt A319   | Fax  : +49 (0)2303 770 952      |