[imp] IMP 2.3.6 / Horde 1.3.3 Installation Problems

Jon Parise jon@csh.rit.edu
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 11:42:34 -0500

On Sat, Jan 13, 2001 at 10:36:58AM -0500, Marc Clerc wrote:

> All those module things are *REQUIRED* to run the newest version of
> IMP/Horde?  I don't have IMAP because my mail server doesn't support it, but
> it does support POP3, so I was planning on using that method.  I'll try to
> fix the gettext deal, and I'm guessing its in the php.ini file somewhere, I
> hope.

PHP's IMAP extension also includes support for POP3 (and NNTP, for
that matter).  Therefore, you need to build IMAP support if you want
POP3 support.

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Rochester Inst. of Technology