Viewing/downloading attachments

anri@polynet.lviv.ua anri@polynet.lviv.ua
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 22:37:30 +0200

Hi All,
:) I resolved my problem with adding attachments.
There wasnt set upload_tmp_dir in php.ini.
I saw the code should set it for IMP to /tmp...
Well, the new problem.
I cannot download/view attached files with IMP-2.3.7-cvs.

Got (downloading attachments):
Warning: Undefined index: in /home/webhomes/Shaman/horde/imp/view.php on line 51

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started
at /home/webhomes/Shaman/horde/imp/view.php:51) in
/home/webhomes/Shaman/horde/imp/view.php on line 51

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started
at /home/webhomes/Shaman/horde/imp/view.php:51) in
/home/webhomes/Shaman/horde/imp/view.php on line 59

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started
at /home/webhomes/Shaman/horde/imp/view.php:51) in
/home/webhomes/Shaman/horde/imp/view.php on line 140

When the message contains only .jpg or .gif - it works fine with Netscape.
In all other cases i get those warnings therefore cannot save attachments.

I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.

Andriy Kopystyansky