imp-2.3.6 - horde-1.3.3 - start error, no Log.php?

Terry Davis tdavis@birddog.com
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 00:09:19 -0600

Include file seems to be missing.  I cannot find it anywhere.
Here is the exact error:

Warning: Failed opening 'Log.php' for inclusion
(include_path='/usr/local/lib/php') in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/login.php on line 50

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'log' in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/login.php on line 51

Any ideas?  I followed the instructions exactly.  Also, don't know if this
has something to do with this or not but CVS did not appear to pull down
modules.php.dist.  It also was no where to be found.

Thank you so much for any help!
Terry