Fwd: New additions/questions

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 10:42:46 -0500

----- Forwarded message from Alexandre Hautequest <hquest@fesppr.br> -----
    Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 09:26:08 -0200 (BRST)
    From: Alexandre Hautequest <hquest@fesppr.br>
 Subject: New additions/questions
      To: chuck@horde.org

Hi.

First, sorry to send this message directly to you, but i cannot send it
IMP/Horde maillists -- i'm already very very busy, and it's become hard
to take
a look at all my mails -- all in IMP Webmail, of course ;)

I have attached some new addictions to IMP-2.2.3 and Horde 1.2.3, as
follows:

1. Hability to show user's mail address. This is some thing my clients
had
question me to implement it. Looks pretty.

2. Configuration to the item above. You can enable/disable this
feature.

3. Some changes in problem reporting. We had here some webmail' sites,
all
running on the same machine. But i really doesn't know who is sending me
the
problem report. So i have added some text boxes asking user to put
his/her
realname and mail address. And instead of sending a
'horde-problem@localhost'
mail message, it uses this values. Works well, although i know that i
can see if
user is already a valid IMP user and take this values from sql.

This is my contributions to the project. But i still having one little
trouble.
Using the old (Horde 1.0 and IMP 1.2), we had the nifty features "You
have new
mail" and "INBOX: n unread, n new messages", but i couldn't made this
works now.
The options are enabled. Any clues?

Again, sorry to send this mail directly to you, and sorry about my poor
english.
I hope this features can help and hope you can help me.

Thanks in advance,

--
Alexandre Hautequest
hquest at fesppr.br

"Globalização: Um paraguaio dirigindo pelas estradas brasileiras um
carro
francês fabricado na Argentina ouvindo música americana num som
japonês."

Esta mensagem foi enviada pelo WebMail da FESP.
Conheça a FESP: http://www.fesppr.br/

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues

First, sorry to send this message directly to you, but i cannot send it to