[imp] Reference probrem and Japanese locale

Carsten Guenther cguenther@guenthers.net
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 18:35:06 +0100

Isamu Yamamoto schrieb:

> Hello.
>
> I use horde-1.2.3 and imp-2.2.3.
> when replying to mail.
>
> How should I do though I want Japanese locale file to be added to IMP?
>  Isamu Yamamoto     yamamoto@trustbee.com
>                     yamamoto-ml@trustbee.com

Hi Isamu,

i would recommend to check the readme in imp/po and prepare a message.po
file. this will be a bit time-consuming, but your work will be
integrated into imp if you could decide to share your work on this thing
with the whole imp-community.

i dont know, how we will collect an integrate the specific .po´s, but
please prepare your own and be ready to send this one to a common
address.

brgds
c.