[imp] Viewing/downloading attachments

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 13:10:20 -0500

Quoting "Bo O. Erichsen" <bo@erichsen.com>:

> I have the same problem in 2.3.7 .. the problem is (for me) the objectcache
> system .. it seems like php only will store about tree fields in the
> objectcache array.. so i disabled the cache in view.php (until i find a better
> solution:

Whoa, whoa. Can you be more specific about the session problems? I need to know
about problems with things like this; please report them, so that if there is a
problem it can be resolved instead of being worked around at a few sites and
unknown elsewhere.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues