RES: [imp] horde in RH 7.0

Gene Merrill gmerrill@salu.com
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 12:04:04 -0800

I've had the exact problem... trying to run 2.3 and avoid phplib if
possible. Running horde from [path to secure web root]/test/horde

Modphp is def working... and I added path to .ini's include param.

--
gene

-----Original Message-----
From: mchitti@thestand.stdio.com [mailto:mchitti@thestand.stdio.com]On
Behalf Of Mark Chitti
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2001 11:29 AM
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: Re: RES: [imp] horde in RH 7.0

Okay I get the following error telling me to run the install.sh script
when I try to run setup.php3.   Problem is I have already run the script.
And the file is definately there.  So I went and checked the file
permissions, and they are all 777 level (rwx for all).  I watched the web
server logs for the host and it appears to be looking in the correct
path.  I even went for for as to alter setup.php3 and give it a fill path
to the file.  No good.

When I check the test.php3 included with the rpms, the only thing I see
amiss is that

PHPLIB (is page_open() defined): No

I've read through the docs which say this is a misconfiguration of
PHPLIB.  I've went through the config files for PHPLIB and can't find any
missing settings or anything obviously wrong.    Had anyone else had this
problem?

Warning: stat failed for ./imp/config/defaults.php3 (errno=13 - Permission
denied) in /home/httpd/html/horde/setup.php3 on line 630

Please go to the top level directory for your installation and run "sh
./install.sh"; this will enable the configuration manager.