apache VirtualHost issue with imp

Terry Davis tdavis@birddog.com
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 16:13:01 -0600

Hello all.

I got a working IMP/Horde installed.  However.  I want to make
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp the root document on my webserver.

SO,  I made these changes to my httpd.conf:

<VirtualHost 10.10.1.4:443>
   DocumentRoot /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp

and a bunch of other stuff that I know is set up correctly.

SO, when I go to the root of my server, https://mail.mydomain.org,  NOT
https://mail.mydomain.org/horde/imp, it errors out saying it cannot find
login.php.   I poked at the errorlog and it says that I was attempting
to access   /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/horde/imp/login.php
which of course
does not exist.

There must be a directory location referenced in one of the initial php
documents such as index.php that is referring horde/imp to a bogus location.

Anyone else have any ideas?

Thank you!
Terry