[imp] IMP + LDAP.

Bo O. Erichsen bo@erichsen.com
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 16:22:56 +0100

Hi Ray..
To start with the last first:
Log.php is a new PEAR module. To get it you have to download a newer php4 which includes the latest PEAR modules.. Try cvs og get a snapshot tarball from snaps.php.net.

If you search the archives of imp and dev on:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=horde-dev
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=imp
for ldap you should find answers to your problems..

well i just searched and
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=imp&m=96287401832764&w=2
should be enough to get you up and running with ldap